Work and useless men :P

What's wrong with men today?
1. Two men in my team help each other out putting together an IKEA drawer, when they come to the back and need to hammer nails into it they ask each other if the other one can hammer, nope, none of them. So I have to leave my station take the hammer, put some nails between my lips and start hammering. D said "I wish a girl from the 16th century seen you now"...and then the only two girls also got to drill...

2. I take out a three seat sofa and screw and turn it, when 2 guys from my team comes down to help, they don't take the other sofa or help me screw the one I got, they take up the fabric and are 2 people to "dress" the sofa and they even had trouble with that haha...

So a friends excuse was that guys today don't feel like doing (learning) shit like that...what and I do? but I can, aint rocket science...Get into the f-in kitchen, do my laundry and clean then...equality has reached another form...

Next time I'm buying the tools and I want a belt...



My chopper lol...



Paintings at IKEA has never been worse, stood there and pulled my hair, don't wanna take home ugly ones...but I at least liked some of these.


D had a fuck you day...maybe just towards me :P


This girl M sure know how to drink...wine, water, whisky...girl power...