Off on another design job

Going away on another job up in Sweden, this time to be an interior designer again...lmao...for a 8 bedroom apartment. 

Yeey, and I get to poke D again...the drive from the last job was so long that I just sat there poking him saying poke, poke, poke...then I pull out my red bull and he is like nooooo, you do not need that on top of your speeded self...click...open..."Let's see what happens" ;P...later we are the two people out of 7 that were strongly diggin bite the pillow baby...haha...sry collegues, meet the annoying retarded me...after a week I couldn't just stay "normal"...so hard...

Loved that my boss is putting the boys on cleaning duty once we get up there and me and fabulous M are gonna shop big at IKEA yet again :D Hopefully is all gonna go well and I get some paper...