Drunk like a turtle, hung over like a sailor

1. I wasn't ready for party yesterday, so I should have acted on that feeling.
2. L tells me I'm gonna get fucked up after telling her I hadn't been sleeping, I left out I hadn't been eating a whole lot either.
3. When a guy you do not know have to help you put on your shoes, should be a sign saying do not go to the pub. Let's just say there were plenty of signs this wasn't my night as you will read :P

I drank my bottle of red, they poured shots...fuck shots...sitting down everything is ok, but once we were about to hit the bars and started moving I got more drunk by the minute without drinking further. Cab ride is a blur, I fell in the ally and hurt my knees...aouch...I sit outside the bar to get some air...I unlocked my phone after 100 trials, uncapable of writing understandable no matter how hard I tried...


Thought "Shit, my home town can't see me like this I have to go home", luckily almost around the corner...stumble home, have a car following me...creepy...I sit down on the balcony to sober up, well ain't happening. I walk towards the door and fall on my back. I couldn't get up so I was just lying there thinking this is not happening. My plan was to lay there and sober up, till it hit me that my bed is just inside that door. So I pick up the phone and call my dad :D

"Daddy, can you please help me, I'm so drunk that I fell outside the door laying on my back like a flipped turtle trying to get up"
"Umm ok, the coded door, or the one just out here?"
"Let's just say I'm laying three meters from my bed"

He came and picked me up and helped me to my bed, my hero. Just saying that getting by the coded door is skills...if we ignore the rest and what happened next.

I must have been about to pass out when I hear the Beverly Hills song 90210 and see the after titles thinking aww, it's over, I hope there is another episode...when it hits me...I don't even have a TV in my room so how am I watching Beverly Hills????? I'm to young for that to, I watched like Dawsons creek. It's spinning and spinning so I drag my ass to the bathroom to throw up...my dad comes to the door to check on me.

"Are you ok sweety"
"Yupp, just puking pink spaghetti with my legs around the toilet, but I'm ok dad, thanx"

It's creepy being that drunk and then still be able to think more sober than your body that is no longer capable.