At last home from work

Working 10 hours a day and more when I needed to be at Ikea and live with your colleagues for almost a week is just too much. At first it's fun, but after a while the pulling each others leg thing gets irritating and just all that and trying to keep the mood up is taking up a lot off strength.


Glasses of wine was needed in the evenings to calm down, especially since we were fixing up an entire floor in a huge all empty building that used to be a home for elderly, so yupp there has been some death and the whole place just looked creepy. I had to sleep in Marias room and everybody thought it was so fun scarying me even more like I wasn't afraid enough from the noise I made my self. Well, we succeeded in turning it into teenage rooms. Can't take pics of the property thou :/