I think...

...I just had an emotion that almost made me almost cry...I haven't cried in 2 years now, I just thought to myself to think stone...well it works for the tear channels, but not for the feelings...still have those.

Talking to S:Boo about her going to SMC tomorrow was how that feeling came...flashback in my head over places I like, people I like, my life over there and I can't just go outside my door anymore to see that and them. She is over there and I'm over here...my heart is still in LA and my mind is failing to adjust to Sweden just being all fucking numb...it's just so weird...


Miss you luvs...

and now everybody flew back to LA after their Swedish vacation and I feel left behind...what, I should be on a plane home to, only to realize that I'm stuck here...missing, thinking of ways out of this...