Grow up!?

Ever since I was 12 I have been feeling so much older than I was...party party...boyzzzz. Later, seeing 12 year olds...I'm like how could I ever think that, we were tiny haha. When I was 17 and working in a store older guys would try and pick me up cause they thought I was 23...I just looked older I guess. School and future and speaking my mind has always been important and I could express myself like many others couldn't.

At 19 when people told me not to stress it with my boyfriend I did not listen. He was 4 years older and I was trying to get at his level already being done with his education and all. But you know what they say, take at least 2 years of a guys age cause they are a little behind compared to girls ;) Still, now I'm the same preacher, don't stress it. Even thou my friend has pointed out all the things I in fact did do with my life during those 5 years I feel like I missed out on that wonderful time that could have just been me against the world.

So after it was over I was a bit relived, I packed, did what I should have done at 20 and went to London and then to the US. I was 19 again...when some people tell me to grow up, I'm like you know nothing about my life, I'm catching up...I can be 19, 25, but I can also be freakin 7.

...and when I play, live and write blog or status it's all with a ;) ;P...I know my age, I know I can sound stupid, young...whatever...it's psychology of life...

Fuck growing up too much...it's boring...