Can humans...

...suffocate themselves with pillows or is it one of those things one can't do because of self preservation...you know like they say we can't bite ourselves to bleed between the pointing finger and the thumb. Just laying awake thinking about useless shit, being frustrated...

It's three in the night and I'm wide awake thinking of banging my head into something because tomorrow I start school and it's freaking me out, one of my friends in LA is in the hospital with an IV ( i bet the morphine is nice thou) having me worried, people telling me they miss me, me telling people I miss them...all the LA photos and updates in my face...should disconnect, but then maybe people forget me :/


Since I've spent a lot of time in my room since I got back it's starting to feel like a cube...that I have locked myself into...why is this change so hard????