My thoughts go out to East Africa and Norway

Today the bombing of the government house in Norway and the shooting of some camping Norwegian youths were all over the news after it's event just before 4.pm. It's a tragedy...Scandinavia is no longer safe from terrorism. It's said the man is ethnic Norwegian, but I know what we all suspected and there are Islamic fundamentalist ready to take the blame. For what reason?

My FB friend wrote today "we are all Norwegians"...-like-...but I could not help to add "When are we all gonna be East Africans? People, kids are dying cause they have no food...food people...something we seem to take for granted....


My heart reach further than to my neighbor country...reach beyond color...nobody in this world should have to starv to death when there is resources for everybody to eat...just saying...or maybe your blind?

About this I'm f-in serious...congratulate yourself on the birth lottery...