Fatty talks...

"How about you put all the clothes you can't use for now in this box"
"Umm, that would be ALL my clothes...do we have more boxes?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mom is laughing watching me try on clothes I had left in Sweden to sort out...
"A little tight here"...(laugh, HUGE smile)
"Fuck you"
"Whaaat...you are cute when you are chubby"
Sometimes it feels like my mom is happy about me joining the extra kilos club, maybe it makes her feel better about giving birth to me straining her body.

"Mom, we need to be serious about this diet thing"
"I am, I'm gonna join weight watchers on internet"
"huh?...Okaaaaay...Can I take that chocolate bar in the fridge?"
"I thought you were serious about this"
"Well not today, it's like evening already..."...yum
--------------------------------------------------------------