Cat and Lilo


I was so glad to see my former roomie Cat. We came to LA not knowing eachother, but decided to meet up already in Sweden. I remember the rain when I came and us looking for apartments. We found plaza apartments, (then tons of Swedes moved there), founders lol. How we loved that apartment at first...the balcony was the best ever <3
7TH FLOOR...lmao...


We had each others backs and were so tight doing LA and SMC together...we were wild, we were crazy, we had soooo much fun. It feels like 5 years ago, but it was only 1,5 year ago...


Through thunders and lightning, fights and "break ups"being like day and night...She is my crazy Cat, I'm her crazy Lilo and that's that...I love you...

Ohh...and she was the one that started Lilo...I never had a nickname before...it caught on lol...