Bad teacher

Getting home from work I was so tired that I skipped the concert my whole town was going to probably. ..Timbuktu...well I have seen him a couple of times before and talked to him in LA of all places.

My dad gave me a mojito when I came home, probably thought it was needed yappin about work. He pointed to the wine bottle and said I could have a glas for dinner if I wanted to...I said I pass cause it would be my 3rd night drinking wine lol...night before I was cooking for my colleagues kinda drunk having wine to the movie while they were playing football. 


So I saw bad teacher and had a glas anyway...remembering it was actually my 4th night drinking wine...you know that expression "give them the finger and they take the whole hand"...well I didn't take a glass, I took the rest of the bottle. Inspiration of the night Cameron Diaz in Bad Teacher...her character was kinda dope lmao...like who gives a fuck...and then I slept like a baby...shitty movie thou...