First day of school

I didn't really feel like my final BA semester walking to school. The old me would have dresses up to look professional or something...new me, whatever is layin on the floor I can wear. I was way on time and that's when you don't appreciate the academic quarter which means 15 min flex. The schedule will say 10, but class starts 10.15.

As I was sitting there in the information class room I started feeling trapped and just NOT liking the situation. The institution hasn't changes a bit since I took my first year of Political Science there 05/06. Looooong time ago...how am I suppose to remember the methodology I learned then to have it on more advanced level now...FML. A little undepressing renovation bitte. Well, I had to think and breath to not let that feeling of panic grow into a total panic attack.


Walking home I was freezing and it's not even close to winter. I'm gonna die in the cold to and from school. And I guess I will be standing in cold and snow a lot at this train station, yaaay.