Post LA syndrome

I woke up sick my first morning in Sweden and my dad said that he thinks my body is on rehab...48 hours before I was out drinking margaritas and beer with a friend...24 hours earlier I drank wine on the plane...dad, I don't think so. I slept 2 days straight...

Later that week I guess I stayed in bed for fuck it reasons...I could not care less about the Swedish food I hadn't been eating for a while or the fact that my town had it's annual Karneval...high light of the year woho (made it out in the evenings thou)...didn't want to meet anybody...got to hear all this shit about Sweden is so good and I should wake up from my L.A. world...it's like my family became my enemy trying to tell me how to think...give me a breather...So I slept, sat by my computer and slept...


Wednesday when I been home a week my mom told me she would drag me to the doctor if I didn't have a "normal" day. To say what?...LOL, I would had put on such a show telling him I suffer from post LA syndrome and would need medical Marijuana and Valium and said something like hook me up like Hollywuuuuud (Joke)...So for a normal day my grandmother picked me up for some shopping..."you want this watch, you can have it"...nice watch, but for what...she asked if I wanted to eat out and I was like, save your money...!?

I haven't said much from the morning we compared Sweden and the US at breakfast last Saturday and my dad left for Holland. Except when I talk to Nina, Tess and Suzz...with them I can just be, say anything, them criticizing me ain't the same harsh way...they get me, they make me laugh...

I have a feeling some of this post LA syndrome will last for a while...but this weekend I'm off to Suzz in Malmö to live a little... :P Halleluja...