One of the worst hang overs in my life...

Arrived at Suzz place yesterday in Malmö...we were gonna attend just the pre gaming party that lasted till 1 in the night...I wasn't gonna drink...and I hadn't been sleeping for 48hrs.

When the party was not up to date with the music I was like, I'm out...but then the turkish dancing started lol...and the host had tons of booze and then I mean tons cause he had been picking up in Germany. Next thing I know I'm out clubbing with Suzz friends without her, she had work in the morning.

Tried to rccall all the drinks and shots, but I stopped when I ran out of fingers and felt completely nasueas just thinking about it knowing there were yet another bar...Why? According to Kat Williams that's what white people do....get fucked up mixing shit lmao...The drinks were for free from a guy on a mission to no surprise...get me drunk...well he didn't fail...

Nina is now called Achmed on my phone for some reason, my earrings are gone and I got a bump and mark on my forehead from a tooth cause I managed to head a guy somehow (this sentence just sounds so wrong)...cutest was a guy operating on my foot in the club trying to get glass out lighting it up with his i-phone...blood...


 <---- Tooth mark...How am I this clumpsy...


Today I'm recovering in Suzz bed and got friendly with her toilet when my recovering water came up...this time I'm not gonna promise to not drink again...just much less...